At spacetoflow.co.uk your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use this site in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and other related UK data protection legislation.
At present this website does not contain online forms, a booking system or request payment details where you add your own personal data, however, this website is hosted by the Wix.com platform that collects various data.
Types of data we collect about you
We will automatically collect, store, and use the following categories of data when you browse and search our site, if you have consented to our use of cookie. This includes:
Technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access our site, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform; and information about your visit to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we use your data
We process your data for purposes arising from your use of the website, for example, to ensure that we understand who uses our site and how our site is used and to improve our site and ensure it is secure. This processing occurs because it is necessary to meet our legitimate interests in operating and improving the website, analyzing its use, and ensuring its security.
For more details on Wix’s collection and use of data go to https://www.wix.com/about/privacy. You can also discover more information about cookies and the functions they perform at https://www.allaboutcookies.org
The section below provides more details on your rights regarding your personal data:
3. Right to rectification. You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enable you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
5. Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ‘block’ or reduce further use of your personal data in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further.
6. Right of data portability. You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances. In addition, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have such information transferred directly to a third party.
7. Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes (including in each case any related profiling).
8. Right to withdraw consent to processing. If you have given your consent to us to process your personal data for a particular purpose (for example, direct marketing), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that any processing of your personal data up to that point is unlawful).
9. Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities. You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law.
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on our Site or send a letter to Tania Mills 25, Elsted Close, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0BH
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any enquiries or complaint or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by:
writing to: Information Commissioner’s Officer, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AFcalling: 0303 123 1113; or submitting a message through the ICO’s website at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ ico.org.uk
DATE POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED: 02/02/2023